Blue Light ABA Consultants provide comprehensive ABA Therapy for children with Autism as they can exhibit a wide range of deficits in multiple skill areas.
ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy for Autism works to address many skill deficits. Blue Light ABA Consultants work with children to help them address:
- Functional living skills like dressing, eating, toileting and more
- Prerequisite skills for verbal and social interactions.
- Receptive and expressive language skills.
- Coping skills to process their environment.
- Imitate their peers and environment
- Development and improvement of social communication.
- School based learning skills.
- Begin to learn rules based on verbal interaction.
- Exhibit behaviors that are motivated by a desire to please others.
- Become ready for school based learning.
When should we begin therapy for our child with Autism?
Early intervention has been proven to be the most effective intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
ABA Therapy for autism can begin as early as age one and better prepares children for life.
Blue Light ABA Consultant’s autism and behavior specialists foster a nurturing environment creating limitless possibilities. By interacting closely in the home our team take advantage of the natural environment working on language development, gross and fine motor, social, and communication skills.
Assessments conducted include, but are not limited to ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS